A Seersucker Geranium

Sunday, March 17, 2013

in
I knew I'd make more dresses from the Made By Rae Geranium dress pattern after the first one I made got such good reviews from my kid.....meaning, she actually chooses to wear it voluntarily...

I bought some seersucker at Joann's - a store I typically stay away from for fabric, but it seems like every time I go there for notions, something jumps into my cart - especially with their 50% off coupons....which makes you think how much they really pay for their fabric if they can still sell it to you for 50% off and make a profit....


 I appliqued a heart in the center of the bodice, and also used red buttons on the back for some interest. 
 Shoes and jewelry chosen by Julia...obviously!


Pretty dress, and works for the playground too...

 I have another one - tunic length - cut out and sitting on my cutting table calling my name....

No comments:

Post a Comment