Kids Clothes Week - Summer Edition!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

in
If you haven't heard, Kid's Clothes Week is having a summer edition!  They have a great new website that they're developing that is going to be AMAZING!  Their new website is www.kidsclothesweek.com - certainly worth a look when you get a chance.

I'm starting out really slowly this time.  For my first project, I made yet another gift bag...I swear I think we go to a birthday party or two every weekend.  I know my kid has a good time, so I merrily go along with her....to pool parties, reptile parties, amusement parks, gymnastics parties, and on and on and on...

This is it....this is all I've got and it's the end of day two, I believe.  During the week, I get really limited sewing time at the end of the day, cause, well, my kid expects me to pay attention to her.  So, I do.

This fabric is Anne Kelle's Girlfriend line - the most adorable princesses you can ever find!  Again, it's the Drawstring Bag from Little Things to Sew by Liesl Gibson.

I have another project - more exciting - cut out and ready to go.  Really, my goal is to get the other outfit done by the end of this week, and I'll be happy.   We'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment