KCW - what day is it??

Saturday, October 26, 2013

in
So, I guess this is officially day 6 of Kids Clothes Week.  Somehow, a few days went past with NO sewing whatsoever.....

I jumped back in the saddle this morning after a failed attempt to go to work....oh, so sad, the freeway was closed, so I couldn't get on anywhere, and traffic was totally backed up....so, I made the command decision to turn around and spend some time at home! Good decision, I think!

I had completed a Oliver + S hopscotch earlier this week, and this morning was able to complete the matching top, and get some modeled shots from my fairly cooperative kid...I added a bit of lace between the neck binding and the top - I really like the look and will do it again, but next time will do a better job!!






I made a size 4 in both pieces....next time, I'm going to make a size 5 maybe in the top, and a size 3 in the skirt.  She's got a TON of room to grow in this skirt, in fact, she's now wearing the skirt below that is a size 2 - my goodness, she looks like such a baby in this picture!!!!!:
I'm still cranking away, hoping to complete one more thing by the end of KCW....we'll see!!!!

4 comments: